It’s time for another recipe round up! This time around, I decided to focus on finding some of the best fall cocktails out there.
These 10 cocktails are fun, inventive, and perfect for any fall celebration. They are also made with seasonal ingredients like apple cider and citrus.
Here’s to fall! Cheers!
- This Horchata White Russian from Le Petit Eats is a lightened up version of a traditional White Russian. Instead of cream, it features horchata, a Mexican drink made out of rice. If you’ve never tried it, now it’s the time. It’s super refreshing, and I promise it will quickly become one of your go-to summer (and fall) drinks.
- The gin and tonic is probably one of the easiest cocktails to make. You literally mix gin and tonic and serve it over ice. Claire from Sprinkles and Sprouts has definitely taken this humble drink to a whole another level with this Charred Lemon, Rosemary, and Coriander variation. I think it’s definitely worth the extra effort.
- Pumpkin and green tea together in a cocktail? Why not? Sues from We are Not Martha proves that this unlikely combination can definitely work with this Iced Pumpkin Green Tea Cocktail.
- No fall cocktails recipe roundup is complete without a couple of warm cocktails. This Bourbon Chai from the Gingered Whisk sounds like the perfect thing to sip on on a cold, rainy afternoon.
- Speaking of bourbon, this Honey Bourbon Cocktail with Rosemary Simple Syrup from Our Salty Kitchen sounds divine. If you follow the blog, you probably know that I love putting rosemary in cocktails, so this drink is right up my alley.
- Have you ever tried a Pisco Sour? I you haven’t, then now is your chance. The Pisco Sour is the national drink of Peru and Chile, and this post from Compass & Fork tells you everything you need to know about the history of this unique cocktail and how to make it.
- Nothing warms me up during a chilly fall night like some tequila. This Tequila Cider Smash from Cooking in Stilettos sounds like just the thing to sip in front of the fire.
- A Manhattan is a classic cocktail for a reason: it’s deceptively simple to make and it always hits just the right spot. This Manhattan from Preppy Kitchen is easy to make and sure to impress your friends.
- Garam Masala is one of my favorite spices, but I would have never thought to put it in a cocktail. Thankfully, Fun Food and Frolic did and came up with this unique Hot Apple Toddy with Garam Masala.
- Clementines are not quite in season yet, but they will be soon. When they finally pop up at my local grocery store, I’m definitely making this yummy Clementine Moscow Mule from Umami Girl.