Welcome! I’m Daniela, a.k.a. The Boozy Oyster. In case the name of the blog didn’t give you a hint, I love cocktails and food, especially oysters. To prove it, here’s a picture of me drinking an oyster shooter (it’s a real thing that doesn’t quite taste as good as its sounds).
In this blog, you will find homemade recipes made with fresh and local ingredients whenever possible. Many of them are influenced by my Latin American roots and travels around the world. My cocktail recipes are influenced by… well, my love for all things boozy.
Some fun facts about me:
- I have a PhD (you can call me Dr. Boozy Oyster).
- I love having long conversations with dogs.
- Olives are my kryptonite.
- I’m a self-taught cook (no professional training whatsoever!).
- I’m obsessed with knitting.
Thank you so much for stopping by my site. I would love to hear from you, so feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment on any of the recipes featured here. I’m also on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter if you would like to follow me.